jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

when you look back at your life what do you remember the happy times or the sad

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

when you look back at your life what do you remember the happy times or the sad ones?

2. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

it depends on the situation u are in, or i think so . if u are happy when u think about ur past, u will be filled with a happy thoughts. but if u were sad when going flash back, then u will remember all the bad.
    because at sad times u tend to think that u are the saddest person. thats nature. but man is strong enough to change his second nature into nature.
    am i right?

3. razashah profile image55
    razashahposted 7 years ago

i remember my glad feelings in past when i look towards my past.

4. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

both..but sad ones don't look sad any more..it looks as experience..happy ones still brings smile on my face...

5. NikenDiana profile image53
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

For me...
    Past is Memory.......
    Today is Reality.......
    Tomorrow is Mystery..

so do the best for Today.
    i don't look for my Past.......!!!!

6. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

I tend to remember the sad ones. In fact these days I have to make a real effort to remember good times, so I reckon I've got myself into some bad habits. My wife says that I am an optimist by nature and a pessemist by choice and that's about right.

7. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Puebloman thanks you for sharing your personal side with us, you have identified the problem just decide to deal with it... Not advice just some friendly direction.
    I think Niken Diana sums it up well for us but look at the past to learn from the mistakes and move on!
    Thank you for making discussion interesting. I am just working on a hub on happiness.

8. SoManyPaths profile image61
    SoManyPathsposted 7 years ago

I guess it depends on your life thus far. I look back at the good times, when I was younger for the most part.

9. 6hotfingers3 profile image59
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

happiest times (1) when I saw my daughter the first time.(2) when I saw my grand daughter the first time. It was a different love but I was so very happy(3) When I can eat soft butter pecan  ice cream.
    Saddest time( 1) death of my brother-we were very close. (2) the to see my mother after her massive stroke- she lost her spirit and waited to die.(3) to see Alzheimer consume my dad.

10. profile image45
    a_wondererposted 7 years ago

I remember the sad/hard times. Recently I realized I have been defining myself by trauma (violence, failures, etc.) I've resovled to break that habit but am uncertain where to start.

working