jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What do you like best about yourself? This can be a physical or personality trai

1. jlastevens profile image60
    jlastevensposted 7 years ago

What do you like best about yourself? This can be a physical or personality trait.

2. emdi profile image74
    emdiposted 7 years ago

I like the way I am with both my strengths and weakness

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

my honesty and refusal to be politically correct. it makes me a good person to ask when you want an honest answer and it also puts me in a position where people know that at least they can find out how i really feel, not someone who is going to say what they want to hear.
    i'm also proud of my body. i'm 46 and in darn good shape and i don't have a lazy bone in my body.

4. DIYweddingplanner profile image93
    DIYweddingplannerposted 7 years ago

I like the fact that I am creative and because of that, people will come to who are not creative and I get to enjoy myself while helping them!

5. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I like my determination to overcome my insecurities and fears. I very like my vision of freedom and my dreams.

6. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

My kindness is what I like about myself. My mother is the most kindest person I have ever met, I want to be like her.

7. Cre'lynn profile image54
    Cre'lynnposted 7 years ago

i like my sarcasticness. i believe its my best trait, and my friends/ex. boyfriends agree ^.^

8. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Confidence and ability to come out of any tacky situation.

9. marketingnotesja profile image61
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

I love my sense of humour and honesty, and the fact that I am capable of tolerating just about anyone.

10. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Two things.  I try very hard to be kind, but I really love my sense of humor. It has gotten through a lot.

11. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 7 years ago

My loyalty and patience I guess.
    My friends and family  said these are the qualities that they love best in me.

12. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

My looks and my figure.                                                                         .