jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who cheats more, men or women?

1. phillip goodson profile image60
    phillip goodsonposted 7 years ago

Who cheats more, men or women?

2. teamrn profile image67
    teamrnposted 7 years ago

Even though I'm a woman and people may think I'm biased, I think that men cheat more.

3. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

the same. for if a man is cheating and it with a woman. then both are cheating.

4. sarclair profile image80
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

This is a tricky question. I think both sexes have cheaters. However, it is in a man’s biological instincts to spread their seeds, so to speak. It is in a woman’s instincts to look for a mate that will stay with her. I have also noticed a ton of married men flirting with women.
    I think it also depends on the age of the person. I find men about ten years my senior to be more attractive, because they are more mature in their thinking. Also, probably less likely to cheat.
    To answer your question, I feel that young men probably cheat more than women. However, I think that middle aged women probably cheat just as much as younger men.

5. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

In my opinion they are about equal. From being on the internet I've watched more woman and men do this than I really want to know about. Fortunately when it comes to relationships unless two people agree to protect it, the temptation is so easily found on the internet, and both men and women will go after the relationships even if they know someone is married or in another relationship.

6. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

I depends on the values that were instilled in you when your young. After that its up to the individual if they want to cheat or not.

7. agentmomo profile image70
    agentmomoposted 7 years ago

i think it really depends on kind of person they are.

working