jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does sex always =Babies?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

Does sex always =Babies?

I reasonally asked a question Should People Stop Having Sex, and the result was great, however some of the answers that puzzles me the most , the folks was afraid  by not having sex we would not be able to move on to the next generation. People have sex for kind of reasons, however, sometime babies making is the last thing on their minds.

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

While it is true that sex is for many different things, when it comes down to it making babies is the only aspect of it that's absolutely essential for the survival of the species. I suspect that's why so many people focused on that. No, sex doesn't always equal babies, but no sex always equals no babies unless there's a turkey baster handy.

3. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

Sex is always a great thing. It is generally consider as a process of creating the next generation. It is true in someway. But it does not stop only there. It will bind both the partners physically and emotionally. But what my thought would be 

Sex = weight loss
    Sex = pleasure
    Sex --> Long term relationships

unsafe sex = babies

4. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

It equals babies too many times nowadays and for all the wrong reasons. Hence, there are so many orphan children and children dying of starvation in this world.

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

A little typo .. I recently asked a question "should people stop having sex.

6. Smart is Good profile image61
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

No, what means babies is UNSAFE SEX. People are aware of all the contraception methods but still they get pregnant...that's not called ignorance; because they know. That's just called stupid. (If you're not ready and It wasn't planned)