jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Arevyou a Lesbian or Gay person

1. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Arevyou a Lesbian or Gay person

Have you a Lesbian or Gay friend ? are you a Lesbian or Gay person who hasnt yet addmitted it to the world ?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

No I am not a Lesbian but I do have a cousin in law that is and have had friends during my life that are both Gay and or Lesbian.

3. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

I most certainly am not either..BUT I have male and female friends who are Gay...it was just a thing I was wondering about..you know how these things cross your mind from time to time !!

4. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 6 years ago

When I was a kid in school before all this modern sex education I was aware that there was an opposite sex... just not sure which one I was.

I prefer the company of women over men, always have, I hate watching football, rugby or cricket and don't go boozing down the pub not what is therefore called a Man's man.... When I was a lot younger It bothered me and I questioned if I was normal when all around were trying to be so Macho all the time.   

I have had Gay friends in the past, different types from the outrageous Camp  to the quiet you would never know and found them great company.

I'm still who I always was...still can't stand wasting time and money watching sport... still don't swill beer and still prefer the company of ladies.

So I guess I'm straight with a twist !

5. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I am a proud gay man. Have not always been, but now I am out and proud.

6. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Am I "gay"?

I am not telling because I am a refined, civilized, urbane man of the world -- meaning that I am too much of a gentleman to publicly divulge, talk about or demonstrate what my sexual preferences are.

In my opinion, when a man publicly states that he is "gay", that is in the same league as when a heterosexual or "straight" man publicly states something along the line that he is a "real man who only beds down women".

7. Stella Faleskes profile image60
    Stella Faleskesposted 6 years ago

I am bisexual!
    And there is nothing to be ashamed of wink

8. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Lesbian here! I've been in a committed relationship for almost 7 years. I have many LGBT friends as well as straight friends. I also know several closeted lesbians and gay men...afraid to come out because of the reactions they fear from friends, family, work, society, etc.