jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to get my boyfriend back

1. profile image47
    melzawposted 6 years ago

How to get my boyfriend back

yeah been in with my boyfriend for 6 years we own everything together he moved out dont know where he is living or if he is with another girl I love him and miss him and feel we were soul mates.  He calls me all day long and trys to come see me telling me he cares about me and loves me is it just best I dont answer the phone. problem is he knows where I am I dont know where he is

2. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

hmm well if you are trying to end the relationship for good, and you have no chance of reconciling yes, I would agree you move on and don't answer the phone.

It's just normal at first for people not to let go right away, but the more you give the message you are done than the better.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If you want him back, why aren't you answering the phone.  If you want to move on and not renew the relationship, then answer the phone, tell him it is over and allow it to be over.

If you want him back, answer the phone and talk to him, see what he is thinking.  He may just be calling to get his stuff back and you should know where you stand.

4. frankluv profile image54
    frankluvposted 4 years ago

I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex wife 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when she broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine frank told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too his name is Dr ALEX. I email Dr Alex the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my wife gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have her back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr ALEX for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too..