jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you fight? would you breakup or would you just sit and let it continue?

1. philirodje profile image61
    philirodjeposted 6 years ago

Would you fight? would you breakup or would you just sit and let it continue?

If  you are dating someone else' s wife and later, you found out that  your wife is sleeping with your neighbor

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would lock myself in my house and never leave because I was an immoral, sociopath with no conscience whatsoever.  This has to be a joke and if not do some soul-searching and pick yourself up and learn right from wrong and start to live a decent life.

3. cottontail profile image60
    cottontailposted 6 years ago

It all sounds very Jerry Springer and the parties involved don't respect themselves or each other.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Counseling. Go to counseling. Very few people make a good relationship out of that situation after it occurs.
    You did what she is doing so you cannot blame her without blaming yourself.

5. profile image0
    Jessica_jacobsonposted 6 years ago

fighting can make a relationship weak but it can make it strong as well. if you don't argue things can go unsaid and it will seem to perfect. only break up if its seems impossible to fix. it should be the very last thing on your choice list. never just let it sit and continue. a fire can keep burning but you must stoke it to make it last if you dont keep it going then its just gonna end up like ash.