jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is true forgiveness possible?

1. truthfornow profile image84
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

Is true forgiveness possible?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Yes it is possible.1. First turn your eyes inward and examine yourself. 2. You see that you have come up far short in your own life of what you have done and it have been kept out of the public eyes and ears. 3. Look at the person from #1 and # 2 listing in my answer and you can easily give forgiveness to others because of the forgiveness in your own life. 4. I am speaking from my own personal experience of this in my own life. 5. You will be able to live a life of freedom from within your heart, soul, and mind. 6. FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY  I AM FREE AT LAST.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would have to say no. You can forgive a person, but it will never be the same around them. Over time you will get used to their actions and forgive them, however it will be awkward and difficult after that.

4. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 6 years ago

Of course it's possible.
    Once you've been forgiven, you can give others forgiveness. The trouble is we remember, so we feel as though we didn't forgive.
    It's only hard for those that want some sort of retribution for what they suffered. If you do not need "revenge", what's to stop you forgiving?
    Also, once ou've been hurt, you become wary of it happening again. This causes people to "back off", so it will be a different relationship after from before.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

yes forgiveness comes from god just becase you forgive someone dosent mean you forget about what they did and it dosent mean what they did is okay it simply means you choose to no longer let that resentment ruin your life