jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you are happy what should you want to do?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

If you are happy what should you want to do?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

That's a pretty tricky question--since "should" and "want" don't really fit together very well. 

In other words:  "Should" implies (at least to me) a moral judgement.  "Want" is pure emotion. 

However, it would seem to me that were I to judge myself to be happy, I'd want to keep on doing whatever I'd been doing that got me to that point.

3. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

'Infect' others with my joy and happiness, then plant that seed that brought the joy... right?

4. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

Help others be happy as well.  There are lots of sad people everywhere.

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Smile and show that im happy.....that makes others smile ..a smile is infectious...Try it,I find if I smile at someone even a person I dont know,they usually smile in back.

6. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 7 years ago

When I am happy, I want to spend as much time as possible with my family.  Hopefully laughing and having fun.  I thing we should share warmth and laughter with everyone we come in contact with.

7. ginjill ashberry profile image76
    ginjill ashberryposted 7 years ago

I agree with all the answers above. I should and want, want and should, spread the feelings everywhere..

8. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

If I'm happy, everybody's happy. I automatically become more social and energetic making other's happy, be full of laughter, and probably shoot milk out their noses. (Or whatever beverage they're drinking)

9. McRobin profile image57
    McRobinposted 7 years ago

...that would be to not keep the happiness with myself. Happiness brings even more happiness when it is being shared. there are a lot of lonely, troubled and distressed people around you. Cast your good vibes!

10. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

well....i'll say just smile at whatver made me happy.....maybe laugh too...

working