jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which kind of girls boys like?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

Which kind of girls boys like?

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

It varies from person to person.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Yeah I have to say, depends on personality etc

4. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

The girls who love animals,ability to speak at appropriate time,with genuine smile,ability to listen,good cooks,without tattoos ( in high class girls with tattoos are considered as prostitutes and boys with tattoos as criminals),clean,....

5. porusmistry profile image57
    porusmistryposted 6 years ago

This is totally depend on the boys but  i like innocent

6. Cardisa profile image94
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

When a boy is going through puberty he likes every pretty girl.

When a boy is a teenager he like almost every girl.

As he gets older he starts to think about forming more serious relationships so he likes the innocent, smart and no nonsense girl.

Note: A man will date almost any girl but will only marry the one that is different. Men in general do not like a woman who has been around too much.

7. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

It's definitely a variable.
    Looks-based: Skinny to thick, any hair color, any eye color
    Personality-based: Funny, smart, sexy, sarcastic, attitude, non-argumentative all the time, and communicative.

8. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

-A girl who doesn't expect me to take care of her.

-A girl who doesn't try to "fix me."

-A girl who doesn't think her "womanhood" revolves upon her ability to conceive children (becomes an issue when you're older).

-A girl who doesn't endlessly whine over minor inconveniences.

-A girl who doesn't scoff at me when I tell her I don't have a college degree.

-A girl who doesn't use me as some sort of exhibit (playing "dress up" with me, displaying me as some trophy catch to her friends, etc).

-A girl who isn't a man hater or bitter over past relationships.

-A girl who loves/gets sarcastic jokes, hates peachy optimism, and who is a bit on the feisty side.

My personality expectations are probably too high. . . But if I could find a woman who matches all of the following characteristics, and as long as the anatomy matches, looks would go to the wayside.