jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

1. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

What is the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

2. Andrea Nelsworth profile image67
    Andrea Nelsworthposted 7 years ago

My "DIY" nose-job experience.

Returning to my pitch black bedroom after using the bathroom in the middle of the night, I bent over very quickly to pick something up.

Nose, meet Bed Frame... they became quite close quite quickly... TOO quickly.

The result was a new look for my nose, all without paying a cent. I'm frugal like that. smile

3. simplymoneyboy profile image60
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

The Funniest thing, happened in my life was, when i was in school. I think, at the age of 8, when i and my friend were playing, side by side, i had kept choc piece in his nose, and it strucked inside lol smile

4. TylerCapp profile image82
    TylerCappposted 7 years ago

Not the funniest but it's the one that first came to my mind.

When I was an early teen, my younger sister was in the front seat of the car eating M&Ms and she passed me a green one. I stuck it up my nose and then gave it back to her so she'd eat it. (Horrible, I know) Unaware of what I did, she gave the M&M to my mom who ate it before I could do or say anything.

Years down the road I told them both about this and we all had a good laugh.

5. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I once went for a walk down the steet and got some shopping with a green clay face mask on!  I was having a busy day and forgot I still had it on when I left my house.  I thought people were acting unusual towards me, smiling at me funny etc,  but I had no idea why.  Even when I came home it wasn't until quite a while later, when I was at the basin washing my hands and looked up and saw it was still on.  It had all gone cracked and there were sections of it crumbling off, quite a sight!

6. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 7 years ago

I am able to laugh at myself a lot and one of the things that popped in my head when I read this question was when I was delivering my fourth child. Of course all the attention was on me as I was pushing and there were lots of medical students in the room and next thing you know... I farted really loudly and they all stepped back like I was about to poop all over them. I couldn't stop laughing!

7. NappyMuse profile image59
    NappyMuseposted 7 years ago

About 10 years ago, I use to wear wigs every now and then to switch up my look.  One night, I was coming in the house from shopping and these men were at the traffic light in front of my house blowing the horn and cat calling to me. "Hey sexy, come here with your fine self."   When my sister came to the door to let me in, she dared me to take off my wig off. So, without hesitation I pulled off my wig and waved at them with it.  My sisters and I fell out laughing.  It was hilarious.  The looks on their faces were priceless.  This was not my sexiest moment, but it was liberating.  We still laugh about that dare today.

8. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 6 years ago

I was born. People have been laughing ever since. No sure I get the joke.

9. larry1987 profile image50
    larry1987posted 6 years ago

It was one night in my high school, I was busy with finding my eyeglasses, while all night was effortless. Finally I found them. Do you know where are they? They are on my nose!

working