jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe there's somebody for everybody?

1. Ashley924 profile image57
    Ashley924posted 6 years ago

Do you believe there's somebody for everybody?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not.  Some people are meant to be single.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's that simple.  I think some people are compatible with a number of people and sometimes they are lucky enough to meet one of them.  With other people, maybe they are not compatible with anyone, but they lower their standards or try to make it work with someone.  Sometimes it works out or sometimes they get a divorce.  Still, there are people like me that are probably too picky and we remain single.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! What is the alternative belief?

To believe we live on a planet with (more than 6 Billion people) on it and yet (there is NOT a single person out there) that would make a suitable mate for us....etc Now that sounds "unbelievable"!
    If that were the case it can only mean that an individual is either (too picky),has "unrealistic" expectations for human beings, or is very negative.

You have to keep your eyes and your heart open in order to find and receive love. The limitations we set for ourselves determines our possibilites. Being single or attached is a personal choice!

5. Ashley924 profile image57
    Ashley924posted 6 years ago

See, I'm torn on this. I see the people that i have dated and I say yes, absolutley when it comes to guys like that I am meant to be single. But maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me, but nevertheless, I love to think I just haven't met the right person yet.