jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is love something that is acquired or something you should just know right away?

1. jongmi42 profile image55
    jongmi42posted 6 years ago

Is love something that is acquired or something you should just know right away? What do you think?

2. mdlawyer profile image38
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

There may be love at first impression (or love at first sight).  But acquired love is through experience and hence more enduring.

3. Mr Nice profile image81
    Mr Niceposted 6 years ago

~ Love is energy: it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness... Love will never die. ~Bryce Courtney

~ Love and electricity are one and the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then you are not really in love at all. ~ C. J. Franks

4. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

Both cases exists.

It can be realized right away.
    It can be acquired after sometime.
    It may exists even when you don't realize it.

5. profile image51
    Sis Minervaposted 6 years ago

Thats a tough one because people are different and react differently.for some love is somehing they become aware of when its gone.some nactually look for it and find frienship which they nurture into LOVE.Some have come up to me say the can fall in love just by kooking at someone.There is no  wright answer.What do you think?

6. krisingreen profile image59
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

its instinct so I think its something you know right away.