jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When is it the right timing to ask for sex in a new relationship?

1. farah121 profile image56
    farah121posted 6 years ago

When is it the right timing to ask for sex in a new relationship?

2. london55 profile image75
    london55posted 6 years ago

when you have decided that you can stand to wake up with them next to you in the morning and seeing you without your face on

3. Barry Silver profile image58
    Barry Silverposted 6 years ago

If you feel like you have to ask, then it's not the right time.

4. lukeuk profile image70
    lukeukposted 6 years ago

i agree with barry , you dont ask you both just will know

5. Looarah profile image55
    Looarahposted 6 years ago

I agree with Barry and Luke. It should just happen naturally.

6. Lissa2677 profile image52
    Lissa2677posted 6 years ago

This is a very difficult one to answer. The best way to determine if you both are ready to become intimate is if you both feel comfortable enough to have sex. I have dated all kinds of people who I slept with after a couple of months to the first 2 weeks. It also depends on you and how you both feel about it. In this world scarily surrounded by STD's you definitely want to be prepared and you know what I mean. But for emotions sake, you both need to be comfortable enough to take the plunge. If you think you might not be ready wait. There is no rush to sex because of the unbeleivable about of pressure the world puts on us to be sexual. Don't get wrong I am a very sexual person but if I feel uncomfortable it ain't gonna happen so be honest. You will find you will  have the best of both worlds. Best Wishes!!!!

7. nursingmania profile image58
    nursingmaniaposted 6 years ago

you don't have to ask. your body chemistry will be able to determine during your moments

working