jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I want my wedding to be different, any unique suggestions on how we can make it

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I want my wedding to be different, any unique suggestions on how we can make it even more memorable?

2. divacratus profile image76
    divacratusposted 6 years ago

I'm a huge fan of peacock weddings! Maybe you can try such a theme?

You can find ideas at http://hubpages.com/hub/Peacock-Wedding-Theme

3. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

It depends on afew factors,like how important is it to wedding party?

Your wedding really is just for you and your intended,if you can grasp that,you imagination is your only limitation.

Go do something exotic,unique most tropical locations,destination offer free weddings,so check out some of the fabulous resorts at fabulous locations.

Make sure you check the sights for weddings availibilty and what they offer.

You can always return home and have a wonderful reception to share your nuptials with the fam,co-workers and friends.

I'm partial to sunset beach locations,small and intimate.

Grab your matron of honor,let him grab his bestman. If it's a couple makes for a wonderful intimate experience for all!!!

4. CandleBags profile image68
    CandleBagsposted 6 years ago

Why not add something like Sky Lanterns into the end of your wedding? They're great fun, everyone can get involved and they're pretty inexpensive compared to fireworks!

Other Ideas could include things like adding a theme to your wedding like divacratus recommended, or by getting married in another country?!

Let us know what you decide on and let us know what you think to the suggestions!

5. profile image46
    George_Allenposted 6 years ago

I  have a best suggestion for you if you accept it.If you can display a wedding fireworks on your wedding then it could be a memorable for the people who attends your wedding.For more detail please visit -http://www.21ccfireworks.com/fireworks/wedding-services/

6. nlclark profile image61
    nlclarkposted 6 years ago

I love the Fall and I love Halloween.  I've always wanted to get married in October, but it didn't work out that way.  Anyway, the second time I was engaged, we were to marry in October, and we were to have a masquerade reception.  To top it off I was going to wear a tux, and he a wedding gown. Now that's memorable!

7. Venessa1 profile image48
    Venessa1posted 6 years ago

I have been catering weddings for over 10 years and the best advice I can give you is make it fun! Get people involved. It is your wedding, so you can do whatever you want!

8. Erin Heid-Tydgat profile image53
    Erin Heid-Tydgatposted 6 years ago

Disposable cameras are a great way to get your guests involved in taking pictures and making lifetime memories.

9. HERBERT ubaldo profile image58
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

wedding inside the sea I think is one good unique idea.