An amazing body of work with some very interesting, informative, entertaining and even touching hubs. A big round of applause for all the HubMobsters who took part on last week's HubMob. The best thing is that we all had great fun writing and reading about St. Patrick. Let's continue the fun and don't forget to keep us all updated with your HubMob's traffic and Google's success stories, we love to hear about your success!
This week I am dedicating the HubMob to Ryan Hupfer, our communicator of awesomeness. For those of you who don't know it yet, Ryan has recently become engaged and he is soon getting married. If you want to check on the latest developments of Hup's weddings plans, you can check his blog. He is so awesome that some people even think that Ryan and Bride are fictional characters!
Some ideas for a hub on the topic are: - best proposals, - best places to get married, - how to organize a wedding on a tight budget, - luxurious weddings, weddings abroad. - Wedding dresses/hairstyles/make up - Wedding cakes, invitations, decorations, favours - Honeymoon places - Wedding presents: the best, the original, the worst, the cheapest, the weirdest. - Traditional weddings, foreign weddings, themed weddings. - Unusual wedding ceremonies/places/outfits - Why should I get married? Best time to get married? How to avoid getting married!
3.Choose a relevant title for your HubMob and feel free to use the tags that I suggested and add your own tags. To get a good ranking in the search engines make sure that your title is relevant to your hub content and AVOID starting your title with "Weekly HubMob"
3. Write an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea.
4. Include the HubMob RSS Feed in your hub:
5. Add the HubMob image specially made by ProCW for the occasion to your Hub so that everyone who reads it will know that it is part of the official HubMob topic of the week.
6. After you publish your HubMob Hub, come back to the forum and post a link to your hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why. Take advantage of the free publicity!
7. Keep track of your Hub and keep us updated on any traffic that you're getting and post some screenshots if you end up HubMobbing a few search keywords over on Google.
Yep, that's about it - have fun writing your HubMob Hub this week and please let us all know if you have any questions. Have fun, you crazy HubMobsters.
Thanks! I did not have a medieval wedding, but I had some friends who did and it was wonderful! I was also surprised with a fantasy medieval themed 16th birthday party, which was totally the best thing ever. I am never, ever going to forget the sight of my staid and dignified father dressed up in wizard's robes and a white beard to his waist.
excellent topic...kinda goes along with the last hubmob topic I wrote on....my exhusband and I were married in some rather untraditional garb...matching motley crue t-shirts to be exact....I will write on it later, as I have a lot going on the next few days. Lots of pictures in this hub!!!
Here are a few ideas for those of you that are having a bout with writer's block.
○ How much does it cost to hire a wedding planner in your area? ○ Prenuptial agreements and why you should/shouldn't bother with them. ○ How to find the perfect wedding dress for your perfect wedding. ○ How to pick out the best colors for your wedding. ○ Expensive vs. cheap honeymoon getaways. ○ Taking the bridal party out for a premarital day at the spa. ○ Perfect gifts for the bridal party/groomsmen. ○ What options are available for a wedding dress? ○ Finding the best deals on wedding bands. ○ Where to sign up for a bridal registry account in _____.
Ryan and Steph are most welcome to come to India for a typical Indian church wedding. British actress Elizabeth Hurley too celebrated her wedding in India draped in a saree! I'm sure Steph will look gorgeous in saree!
Shirley, not sure if you saw my comment back to you on my pet-in-wedding hub, but I had a hubmob graphic in there and wanted to be sure it was acceptable. It's right above the comments box. Let me know if it's not acceptable, so I can change it.
You can use the weekly weddings graphic, and/or either of the two original graphics in your hubmobs. The graphic(s) are done so that your hub is identifiable as a hubmob, so as long as you use at least one of them, it's fine.
Princessa, thanks for sharing the info about Tom Brady's wedding. Personally I don't care for the guy because of what he's said in the past about women and marriage, but it's pretty sweet that they used animals in their wedding. And with designer clothes, no less!
I also love your new photo!
And Shirley, from where I sit your hair looks pretty straight to me! Of course the hat blocks some of it, but it still looks pretty straight.
Hello HubMobsters, hope you all had a great weekend. A big thanks to all of you who joined in the fun last week. We had some awesome hubs (gathering around 60 views a day each) and it was really great to see some of the...
A big hairy hug to all the HubMobsters who took part in last week's HubMob and a warm welcome to all the new Hubbers who decided to become HubMobsters. We had a total of 20 hubs published on last week's...
First of all, I hope that you all had an amazing weekend and it's great to see you all back here on HuPages....this is going to be an awesome week!Now, for all of you Hubbers out there who have been following my forum...
awesome image created by Jerrico UsherHere we go again, Hubbbers, it's time for the weekly attack of the HubMobsters! Perhaps someone should warn the Internet? This week's HubMob Topic is getting me excited: It's All...
Howdy y’all! I’m Christy, the Topic Queen. I’m delighted to meet you and very excited to be the new Weekly Topic Inspiration leader. I can’t wait to see the awesome Hubs you write for me!From now on, the Weekly...