jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does having a "V" card make a difference when u get married?

1. selene383 profile image59
    selene383posted 6 years ago

Does having a "V" card make a difference when u get married?

2. Phil The Gain profile image65
    Phil The Gainposted 6 years ago

What exactly is a "V" card?  If I find out then I can answer this question.

3. IreneMarieW profile image60
    IreneMarieWposted 6 years ago

It all depends on the couple and their beliefs.

4. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

It will/should!  That is truly an accomplishment.  Not too many people resist until marriage these days.  Sex was intended to be a gift from God to married people.  I wonder how magical it would have been with my husband if we were both virgins on our wedding night.  I'd say it would definitely have been worth it, to share that magic.  If not a virgin when married, your spouse is sleeping with you in addition to all of the other people you've ever slept with.  sad

5. Sesshoumaru2st profile image59
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

HAhAHA virgin. listen,you want to have experience to pleasure your partner.In some cases a partner can be turned on to teach you a few tricks,but most of the time they just see it as a bad experience. The best thing you can do is go on one of those sex position sites and review the positions you like best. You already have a game plan,so you can perform better when you're equip.If you're a female and a virgin,man trust me,I would have a good time roasting you AFTER THE WEDDING NIGHT;NO MERCY !!!!

6. Darknlovely3436 profile image81
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

what the heck is a "V" card unless you meant the Valentine Card.
    and if that is it, think long and hard about not given your spouse that "V" card.

7. Jowy2000 profile image83
    Jowy2000posted 6 years ago

I would think the couple is at risk of having mismatched preferences when it comes to sex. Although if they made it to marriage without doing it, I would imagine they at least have similar libidos.

Nonetheless, I would still think the couple would be much more likely to have problems stemming from sex.