jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many believe in NOT having sex before marriage?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

How many believe in NOT having sex before marriage?

I am from the old school...i guest its in the blood.

2. Liberate profile image53
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

Well, I Believe Love and Passion Is from the Heart, And to Conform Your Love, I'd Simply Recommend Waiting Until You're Married. It Does Apply Unnecessarily A High Amount Of Pleasure On A Person, Which Has Had Intercourse Before Marriage.

Sex Is A Form Of Expressing Your Love, And Shouldn’t Be used In Any Other Way, the Thought Of Giving myself to the Wrong Person, Is Just Horrible.
    I Do Believe, Beauty Is On the Inside. And Love Means More Than Just Being Able To touch Someone.

Love Means This To Me...

3. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

Well this I am assuming would have to be based on religious belief or why would it matter, and the bible clearly says it is wrong. Although, strangely enough my mom pointed out a scripture that says take a wife, do as you will, then marry her. Well she wouldn't be a wife before he married her, but I think past religious cultures make it clear a woman should remain a virgin until marriage and that was the miracle of Mary, giving birth, as a virgin.

4. destiny4885 profile image54
    destiny4885posted 7 years ago

Even though in my religion it says to wait til your married, its not something i followed or alot of other people have followed either. I think it would be best to wait, but if you simply cant wait then make sure your making the right choice and being smart about it. my parent told me to wait around for a guy i loved to have sex with, but i waited around not for love but for a guy i trusted. you can love someone and still hurt them, or tell people, or love the wrong type of guy...i guess marriage is the right choice.

5. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

I am 20 year old and i am not going for sex till today.tomrow what will happen i dont know but if you want a virgin girl for marriage then be virgin first

6. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all your sincere answers.It was a very welcome moment to see the words of old school thoughts.Life is how you make it.

7. NYKitten82 profile image59
    NYKitten82posted 7 years ago

Well all I gotta say is....

Would you buy a car without testing driving it?

I know a few ladies who have gotten married and their sex life was horrible and it killed their marriage...

8. Jason R. Manning profile image84
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

I am just a stupid man with sin on my mind.  God knows better for he created us.  If he commanded that we wait until our marriage, he had good reason.  I know that I was an above average guy in the looks and body department, I always knew of pool who wanted me to take their offers, but I waited.  I remember it was a tremendous distraction growing up, but I think the complications I witnessed with others, were far more damaging.  I know my wife appreciates this side of me, and although I can never avert my eye all the time, I have nothing to compare her to.  Some would argue that could be dangerous as you get older, but again, what if there was such a thing as comparison, and you settled with a great mate, but physically there was that one you could not get out of your mind?  I believe God knows better the law of detractors for men, so I can only speak from a man’s perspective.  This is interesting, I wonder if anyone is going to care about this subject in the next 20 years.

9. romari profile image60
    romariposted 7 years ago

It is a good idea not to have sex while you are not yet married. And I believe in that.