jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What qualities in a woman do men see that make them want to make her their partn

1. neakin profile image73
    neakinposted 6 years ago

What qualities in a woman do men see that make them want to make her their partner for life?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

The answer will vary from man to man.
    We see all types of women with all types of men.
    Life is a personal journey.
    The real question one needs to ask is "What qualities do I want in a mate?" After we do the introspective thinking and write down those traits then we must have the self-discipline to stick to our "shopping list". You want someone who "is" what you want and not someone who "acts" like what you want.

It's not about finding out what men or women want but rather it's about finding a man or woman who wants what YOU want.
    Opposites may attract in the short run but "Like attracts like" in the long run. Always Be yourself!

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

A woman who can be a friend, lover, partner, listens, expresses herself, dedicated to herself and her family and to to others. Can accept faults, has ambition, is kind, takes care of herself.
    That's probably why I'm still looking, although I think most women have these qualities.

4. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Unfortunately I think most men would list the qualities they DESIRE, not necessarily those that make an ideal partner. Through the years I had a lot of girlfriends, some were more right than others, but I don't think I could list a specific reason as to why.

I would just say you know it's right when it's right. When everything is just easy, and when she's your best friend and your lover.

5. tjhooper profile image77
    tjhooperposted 6 years ago

Many men date a women based off her personality and looks.

However, the women they marry probably won't be as attractive as his other girlfriends, and there are popular theories for this.

After dating a lot, guys tend to know who they can and cannot get along with. Marriage is forever (supposed to be), so it's important to marry someone that is willing to help them, support them, and be a friend.

The main thing girls need to work on the most when it comes to marriage qualities is their temper. I know it's a stereotype, but many women have short fuses. If a woman is constantly complaining, she may disqualify herself in the minds of many men for marriage.