jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Why do people CHEAT?

1. SuccessfromHome profile image71
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

Why do people CHEAT?

2. mdlawyer profile image38
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Basically there are good and evil elements in human conscience.   When evil is more in a human, they cannot but do evil, including cheating.

3. lukeuk profile image70
    lukeukposted 6 years ago

i suppose it would be boredom , the person wants more of an adventure

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Everyone who cheats will probably try to 'justify' their reason, but the way I see it is they are either too cowardly to end it with the person they are in a relationship with so they decide to have a 'bit on the side' instead - OR - They could be happy in their relationship but they cheat simply because they believe at the time they can get away with it.

5. danfresnourban profile image64
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

People cheat because they are insecure. The attention and affection of another makes them feel good. It helps them believe that they are a worth while person, these people have poor self esteem. They seek attention from someone in addition to the attention of their partner because they are not convinced that they deserve love from anyone, they hope that by finding more and more partners, they will some day be convinced of their own self worth.

The important thing to remember is people do not cheat because their partner does anything wrong, it is a problem with the cheater.

6. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

All men know that cheating is wrong but despite the fact, they  are found cheating specially  in the troubled relationship. They feel that cheating can be an easy way of a break up or divorce. Because of a crazy appetite for sex, men are  at some level  stray outside the marriage for sex and fun as they believe in the variety like changing different flavor of  ice creams.

7. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

There are almost as many reasons as there are cheaters.
    lack of fulfillment in the relationship is probably the #1 reason. Simple temptation is another and weak character.
    For those who think that it is a male thing I would ask who are they cheating with?

8. shoaibgmail profile image64
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

Because they think they are more smarter and clever then anybody else..

9. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I think that if someone in a relationship cheats, it is because they are not entirely happy. I'm not condoning it, but I think if a person feels the urge to cheat, he/she should end the relationship.

10. luvmygirlz profile image68
    luvmygirlzposted 6 years ago

No one can answer that unless you are the one who cheated. They are the only ones who understand why. Just remember that a cheater is always a cheater and not worth having your heart.