jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does your partner make you feel good about yourself?

1. SpiffyD profile image82
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Does your partner make you feel good about yourself?

2. PainReliefGuy profile image70
    PainReliefGuyposted 6 years ago

Yes. My partner makes me feel good about myself. She encourages me and loves me despite my flaws. She stands by me and lets me know in words and actions that I matter. She also keeps me balanced and grounded without limiting my desire to dream big and live passionately. She really rocks.

3. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

My spouse and I have come so far!  We have to really work on being consistent and being supportive of one another and uplifting each other no matter what the conditional circumstances.  Anyway, my husband knows how to compliment me and make me feel so beautiful when I need it.  He especially knows how to serve me, picking up the slack when I'm about to lose it; that makes me feel valued.  He also helps around the house and with the kids, which makes me feel so good (loved)!

4. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Yes, my partner makes me feel good -- he's supportive, caring. Makes me feel good about making the decision to be with him!

5. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

My girlfriend is a sweetheart.

rorshak sobchak

6. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

No he made me feel awful thats why hes no longer my partner!!

7. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Yes I feel wonderful when we are together...he doesnt seem to see my faults like,cellulite,varicous veins and the roll of fat around my waist......and if he does notice he never says a word about it !! He definately makes me feel  good about myself

working