What is the worst 'blind rage' moment you have had and how did you recover from

1. livingeveryday profile image57
    livingeverydayposted 6 years ago

What is the worst 'blind rage' moment you have had and how did you recover from it?

i shouted at the bin man then had to say sorry and shake his hand he was in the wrong place at the wrong time

2. MKayo profile image92
    MKayoposted 6 years ago

Walked into my company office one day (I was one of 3 partners) to find my married with kids partner's girlfriend had shown up unannounced and shot herself with his gun in his office after they argued. The partner came to get me and asked if I would help him move her body. All at once it hit me - blind rage. Not only was this guy married with young kids and was cheating on his wife, he also placed our company in jeopardy with his recklessness. I grabbed him by the collar with both hands and "placed" him against the wall, got right in his face, and through gritted teeth, I was ready to end it right there. I came to my senses and told him to call the police. A power stronger than me must have helped me recover and regain my composure. I recovered by legally removing the partner from the company, which happened a few days later.

3. livingeveryday profile image57
    livingeverydayposted 6 years ago

put's mine into a different league !! blind rage first time i ever had it

working