Is it love or companionship that sustains relationships or a combination of both

1. MazioCreate profile image74
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Is it love or companionship that sustains relationships or a combination of both?

2. iamsergell profile image61
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Its a combination of both I guess. Love arises from companionship, so this would be the basis of the kind of affectionate and love between the two of you. Love begins from a deep mutual companionship between two persons, without this, its nothing. That's my opinion. big_smile

3. Astra Nomik profile image43
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

Being the person's constant companion can lead to love...and that has happened for me. I have fallen in love at first sight with another person and love blossomed and became a companionship and continues to this day. I used to think Love was the ultimate thing in a relationship...now I think it is just the first step in a relationship...as many more things seem to follow after love...and love seems to the the "air" in the buoyancy float that keeps us up...but every person has their own idea and feeling about love. Love should be "Your Love". No one can tell you what it is, but you. Love fuels our reasons for wanting those relationships....

working