jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why are short [wo]men always hot tempered? Is it true? What do you think

1. ubanichijioke profile image75
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Why are short [wo]men always hot tempered? Is it true? What do you think

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5279854_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    SnowRoseposted 6 years ago

It's a concentration of hormones. There's a smaller distribution of them in the smaller body. J/k

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5279894_f260.jpg

I am short , 5f2 2 however I am not hot tempered so no its not true all are , maybe some are tho.

4. Borsia profile image43
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

I'm not so sure it is true of women, certainly not to the extent of men.
    The primary reason for "short guy syndromeā€¯ is that they tend to be picked on and marginalized throughout their lives. They are used to fighting for everything and they are used to being passed by a society that puts great value on height as an attribute.
    They are also forced to accrete themselves to gain potential attention of mates.

5. Jennie Demario profile image39
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

Hey bub you got a lot of nerve asking this question!!! Just joking..  Us short women need to stay tough.  You got a problem with that?? lol maybe its a napoleon complex.  I;ve noticed the same applies for men.

6. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

nope this is not true. temper and height has nothing to do with each other

7. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Saying that all short women have bad tempers is like saying that all redheads are crazy, or that all men cheat.
    Just because it seems to be frequent in YOUR experience does not make it a universal case.

On the other hand I have had a theory of the "Chihuahua Syndrome" And that involves people of lesser statures being more volatile, hostile, and confrontational. As in their bark is bigger than their bite. I feel that they have to do this to ATTEMPT to regain some imaginary power that they absolutely NEVER had or will have.

8. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

As a short woman (5'-1/2") myself, I can tell you that short women don't have a bad temper in general.  But I do know of the "Short Man Complex" which has been rumored to include a short fuse.  The theory is that short men have issue with being short, which then causes them to compensate in other ways for their shortness.  Some are overly sensitive, which some may interpret as being hotheaded. Others compensate by being more arrogant and boastful. This is not my personal opinion.  I repeat, this is not my personal opinion.

working