jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you remember about your first love?

1. K. Burns Darling profile image82
    K. Burns Darlingposted 6 years ago

What do you remember about your first love?

Kathleen Cochran published a poem today called "Recollecting" which got me to thinking about my first love;  My childhood playmate before hand, and  my best-friend afterwards, our lives seemed to be intertwined for all eternity, and it was from him that I learned a valuable lesson, once the heart is truly given, it can never just be taken back, the relationship may change, but love is unconditional. Sadly he passed away in Dec. 2009, but he will always be in my heart.  Tell me about your first love,  for is there anything that tastes as sweet, or cuts as deeply , as one's own first love?402

2. nabeelplus profile image59
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

Well i remember now is that it was my & her 1st love

3. thehemu profile image65
    thehemuposted 6 years ago

Well it is the first and last time when we fall in true love without any selfishness and rest of relationships are just escapism to forget the first love.

4. danielleantosz profile image72
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Mine was when I was 16, I remember how engulfing the feeling was.  Made me think that nothing else in the whole world mattered.

5. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Being acutely aware of another human being for the first time and wanting to be with him forever. We each went our separate ways. Met that first time way too young.

6. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

Ah....I was an innocent 13 year old, he was 16 then.  He was a great kisser and always smelled like English Leather.