jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many people do you know that met their spouses or significant other through

1. daskittlez69 profile image74
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

How many people do you know that met their spouses or significant other through online dating sites?

2. calpol25 profile image68
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

Only one person I know done that my neighbour sheila but it did not last and they soon parted, thats why i believe in the good old fashioned way meet them face to face and get to know them :-)

3. Louisiana Jobs profile image60
    Louisiana Jobsposted 6 years ago

I know a couple of people who met their current spouse that way. It does work for some people, but you still have to incorporate old fashioned dating into the equation. The online dating sites just make it easier for you to meet people, after that the traditional methods of dating should take place.

4. Sam Dolloff profile image60
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

I have a cousin who met her Husband online, not through a dating site.  They have been married for ten years with two kids and are madly in love.  I think it takes a special kind of communication and commitment to make it work but it can work for some.

5. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

I know of two couples. One, if you don't count the one that broke up.

6. Dreamers Pen profile image57
    Dreamers Penposted 6 years ago

My cousin met her husband on an online dating site and then there's myself.  I might my fiance on the same dating site my cousin used.  We are going on three years now and she also has been married to her husband for almost three years.

7. Globetrekkermel profile image77
    Globetrekkermelposted 5 years ago

i know 6.met on line and  married successfully.