jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to keep your lover even if he is a married man?

1. Pringles2011 profile image55
    Pringles2011posted 6 years ago

How to keep your lover even if he is a married man?

2. delmer47 profile image59
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

I don't know that I would Pringles. It's too unpredictable, and you will always have to share him with his wife. It's kind of like living a lie, if that makes sense. I don't know you but anyone should have a better life than being on the side. You deserve better.

3. selfdefenselesson profile image59
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

I'm not going to give you any ethical moral mumbo jumbo. Instead I'll give you advice from personal experiences. Do what you will with it.

If you want to keep him.

You need to stop caring so much about him.

You are the lover.. You are the mistress.. There's a certain aura of forbidden fruit about you. If you spend too much time with him( and frequently) you'll become mundane. Stay busy. See him only once a while. You are a free woman. go out and date and explore. Who knows. You might find someone better.. That's the bright side of being single. Options.

Heck, date those other options while your at it.

Also don't be needy. Don't be texting and calling him for for validation or affection.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

The fact of the matter is if he cheated on his wife with you - in time when you are not exciting and new anymore - he will do the same to you. 

Women are always tempted by married men - something "forbidden" or whatever..  Men take a mistress when they need someone to boost their ego and opinion of themselves. 

Do you always want to play second fiddle? Or should you find your own partner who can be totally devoted to you?