jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which is right, choosing the one who loves you but you don't or the one you love

1. SportsAgencyblog profile image55
    SportsAgencyblogposted 6 years ago

Which is right, choosing the one who loves you but you don't or the one you love but loves another?

2. LADYGIRL profile image60
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

Its seem like you want to have your cake and eat it too.  Please don't take that in the wrong way. What i'm trying to say is making a decision on love can be very tricky. You need to determine who you are in love with you, not just the love.  You see we can love anyone, but knowing someone of the opposite sex and spending time with them and having feeling for them the love can be a beautiful thing. However when you love someone who has another person in there life, nine times out of ten he not going to leave who he has been with. Question that I'm asking you, Do you love yourself?  If you do, you don't have to choose you will already know.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Love does not have to be an (either or) proposition.
    There are almost 7 Billion people on the planet.
    Odds are in your favor there is someone you can have a "mutual loving" relationship with. Anything less is nothing more than "settling".

4. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

Love will never coexist with any of these options - in either case sooner or later it will die out. Love is something that blossoms when two people make equal effort in a relationship. That is what is right and anything else, in my opinion, is not.

5. whiplashinfo profile image57
    whiplashinfoposted 6 years ago

Choosing among the choices you had given is like a suicide. It takes to tango. Love won't last if only one party is giving, it should be mutual. Wait for the right man or woman who will love you in the same way that you will love her or him too. Never rushed anything. All of us here have our perfect much.

6. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Neither.  I would say - Stay single until you find yourself in a better situation!

7. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

neither.
    love is free, why sell yourself short..?

8. sexpressions profile image59
    sexpressionsposted 6 years ago

In one case, you will be unhappy, unsettled and uncertain.
    In the other, you could end up being 'the other woman' or 'the crazy stalker'.

If it's not mutual, it shouldn't Be.

working