jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will be your reaction when you found your partner in a committed relationsh

1. anupma profile image77
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

What will be your reaction when you found your partner in a committed relationship with other?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Wish them all that they deserve! lol Losers will forever lose so whats the point in "doing anything" or getting bent out of shape.  Not worth it!

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I'd stop seeing them and find someone that wants only me. You are responsible for your own happiness. You're entitled to have your own "deal breakers". In a situation such as this the person has either lied to you directly or by omission. A relationship which is not based upon HONESTY is not a real relationship! Without honesty there can be no TRUST. Why would anyone choose to continue to be emotionally invested with a liar and cheater? In the words of Whitney Houston, "The Greatest Love of All is Learning to Love Yourself" People who love themselves don't settle for scraps!
    One man's opinion!

4. GlstngRosePetals profile image76
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 6 years ago

I'd kick him to the curb and move on. He basically played both woman for fouls and once a cheat always a cheat.

working