What is reputable online dating?

1. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

What is reputable online dating?

I see lots of adverts about dating women whenever I browse the internet. I have never used an online dating service and I don't want to click on the ads. Recently I saw an advert for "reputable dating" and was wondering if these services meant that there are disreputable dating services. If these ads are appearing all the time I have to assume that online dating is popular. What is the difference between a company that offers reputable online dating and irreputable dating? Is there a price difference? How does it work normally?

2. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

I have a  co-worker who used a "reputable" online dating service and is now happily married with a child.  It was an online dating service that has a good reputation that can be checked and validated as a legitimate service.  I would think that others might be anything from newcomers to scammers.  Good luck!

3. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I'm not too sure about the site reputable online dating. But I know my dad used match.com and it worked out greatly for him, he's now been happily married for almost 9 years from the woman he met on match.com. As for other "reputable" sites, I would honestly stick to the ones you hear advertisements for on the tv. Eharmony and match.com seem to be the two most common providers of this service. I think of sites that wouldn't be as reputable would be the ones you find ads online for.

I am sure that match.com and eharmony are probably more expensive than others, but I think it offers more services such as trying to find the right match for you. Also, there's more members. The smaller ones are probably less people, less money, and who knows could just be a scam.