jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Ladies, what is your idea of the "perfect guy?'

1. skybase21 profile image60
    skybase21posted 6 years ago

Ladies, what is your idea of the "perfect guy?'

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

The perfect guy is always there, even when he is not physically present!

Vonda G. Nelson

3. mythicalstorm273 profile image77
    mythicalstorm273posted 6 years ago

The perfect guy is somebody that makes me a better person and supports me in everything I do while also being charming and funny.  He has to truly listen to me but have his own ideas as well.  Of course he still has to be cute and have the same interests as me, but he should add a little variety into my life.  The perfect guy is someone who makes life more fun, more interesting, and more worth living while still challenging me to think, better myself, and accomplish all of my goals.  It is a big order, but the perfect guy is an achievable status... I know because my boyfriend is one of the perfect guys!

4. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Someone who communicates effectively and sincerely, because he wants to be closer. And we would be (of course) wildly attracted to each other - gotta have that! Someone who makes room for me and I for him.

5. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

I honestly don't know about the perfect guy, but the perfect woman is definitely someone who doesn't like guys in the first place.

P.S. I'm disillusioned with my brethren. At least those on this side of my country are obnoxious.