jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you really care about someone else's sex preference?

1. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Do you really care about someone else's sex preference?

Don't ask,don't tell because it's really no one's business but yours and whomever you're involved with.

2. Dexter Yarbrough profile image81
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Hi Rastamermaid! I don't care. If they keep it to themselves all the better. I just like good people. What they do behind closed doors or in the car or on the plane is their own business.

If they don't tell, I wont ask!!!

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

No,           quite frankly, I do not. 
    There does seem to be so many of them, demanding that I do.

So very many, that they display themselves in my community parades, and celebrations...........
    FORCING  me to look and see.

I, for one, am all for being what  you are...............but  do it quielty, and privately...........

I do not " pour" or " "drape", " melt myself" over my spouse in public view........such things are intimate moments..................do not FORCE your displays on the public...........it seems fair to  me......

I am not showing you mine, do not show me yours.

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Frankly, I only care about the preference of the person with whom I have sex -- other than that, it's absolutely none of my business. I agree with onegoodwoman about public displays of affection. In any gender, mixed or not, they're disrespectful to those around you and to your partner, and all that really shows is that your parents raised you with some very different morals than mine raised me with. I love my husband very much, and yes we do some very intimate things behind closed doors...and I don't feel the need to do them out in the open just to accentuate the point.

5. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 6 years ago

I don’t care what two consenting adults do and I have no problem with a kiss and a cuddle in public but a bit of decorum would not hurt.

6. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 6 years ago

as a rightful citizen, I prefer straight ppl any day. I don't get involved w/ any 1 otherwise. I just don't want/need the corruption. having a proper sexuality is what helps hold our society 2gether.

7. bright_sorcerer profile image59
    bright_sorcererposted 6 years ago

Not a bit... we have allowed antiquated and prejudicial "sacred texts" to over rule compassion and tolerance. It always astounds me that the ones who ruthlessly vilify and demonize homosexuality claim to be "Christians". This is astounding because the supposed central figure in their religion is Christ.... and he NEVER MENTIONED this, not once. Certainly Paul did, in the same breath that he told slaves to be obedient to their masters and honor them. So it is acceptable to have slaves but not to be intimately involved with a member of their own sex.

Far too much religious influence and self-righteousness in matters that are none of their concern.

working