jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What can I do to fix my sex life?

1. profile image47
    lilmamaxo9posted 6 years ago

What can I do to fix my sex life?

My man and I used to have sex all the time now like once every two weeks I just dont c what happened he tells me how sexy iam and says that he wants to touch me all the time but never does we dont spend time with eachother or have sex anymore pls help me what can I do to fix this before my sexual frustration gets so bad where it actually ends our relationship,

2. devsir profile image60
    devsirposted 6 years ago

You both go on a long vacation on a romantic place and forget everything except yourself. Pass time on beaches. Go for a walk in the evenings in hand to hand along the sea beach. Make your life enjoyable and rekindle the passion in your sexual life. If the things don't improve, separate yourself form each other for some time. Allow yourselves to think about each other. If distance arouses the passion in your life, you will get your old times back. I hope these things really help you.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately there is very little anyone can do to "incite desire" in another person. Personally speaking I have been in a situation like that before.  People should realize neglect of any kind increases an atmosphere where it won't take much for a stranger to come along who will put a smile on your face and in your heart.

The major difference between relationship/marriage love and those of (paternal, sibiling, and friendship love) is our romantic and sexual desire for our mates. I assume you have spoken to your man regarding your desire to increase your frequency. If not you should. Another thing you may try is to initiate things!
    Those are the basic two things you can try. If those fail you are only left with 3 options. 1. Cheat (you probably love him too much for that) 2. Go without (you proabably love yourself too much for that) and 3.End the relationship and find someone who wants what you want.

At some point after all of the talk and not seeing any changes you will have to ask yourself, Is this a "deal breaker"? Only you can answer this question. The only person you can control is yourself. People change when they want to change.

Generally speaking there are only 2 reasons why your mate won't give you what you want. 1. They don't have it to give. 2. They don't feel you're worth the effort to give it to. When someone is "in love" they want their mates to be happy. Eventually you have to stop asking "Why he won't touch me?" and instead ask yourself "Why am I staying in a relationship with a man who won't touch me?"
    Not long ago I wrote the following hub. I hope it helps you to put things in perspective. There are two groups of people. (Those who get what they want) and (Those who take what they can get).
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … ationships
    Best of luck!

4. bell du jour profile image59
    bell du jourposted 6 years ago

You don't mention how long you are in the relationship, if its a while maybe its just the monotony of daily life thats causing the problem?

Dashingscorpio has given you great advise below, you should follow it and I really hope you have a happy outcome.

all the best

bell du jour

5. Nefarious_Misery profile image67
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Speaking from the other side of the fence. My wife is very amorous, where as I am not. I've been with my wife 12 years, we have four children and very little privacy. I work full time, she is a stay at home mom. I am usually just ready for some down time with my feet up once I get home. Sex is honestly the last thing on my mind. Or even if is on my mind I'm too tired and sore to do anything about it.

So I guess that's just a rundown of my problem from a male perspective, that's not really an answer is it?

Alcohol helps.

working