Whats something romantic to do to win back your ex boyfriend?

1. mhara_nicole profile image58
    mhara_nicoleposted 6 years ago

Whats something romantic to do to win back your ex boyfriend?

If I were trying to win back my ex boyfriend what would be something romantic yet nonobsessive I could do?

2. trimar7 profile image59
    trimar7posted 6 years ago

You are probably not going to like my answer but if you have to "win" him back, he is probably not worth getting back. I know you don't want to hear that but I am going to tell you that you are special and deserve someone who wants to win you. I always tell my daughter to be a female elephant. They wait until all of the bulls are around her and will ONLY choose the biggest and the best to be their mate. Do NOT settle for less!

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

After checking out your profile I see you are a teenager. At some point you have to accept it's rare anyone finds their "soul-mate" in Jr. High or High school. The relationships you have at this stage of your life are "practice relationships". They serve to prepare you for adult relationships later in life once you (figure out who you are) and determine what you want/need in a life-time partner. Your idea of the "perfect guy" at age 16, 18, or 21 will not be the same at age 28, 32, or 4. Trust and believe me when I say, "Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you."

working