jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do You Like Being Connected to Old Friends Via Facebook?

1. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Do You Like Being Connected to Old Friends Via Facebook?

Or is it just weird?  Especially old girlfriends or boyfriends? 

2. denise.w.anderson profile image92
    denise.w.andersonposted 6 years ago

I find that when I connect with old friends via facebook, our lives are so far disconnected with each other that we have very little in common. I eventually break off the connection as there is just too much information posted on my wall I don't really want.

3. stylezink profile image81
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Sometimes. It's nice to see where some of my good friends from back in the day are now. But with a few, as denise.w. mentioned, there is no longer anything in common, so I deleted them.  A lot does change over time and sometimes it's best to leave some folks in the past.

As far as any exes, no, I never add them. I find it kind of weird. Especially, when they reason they are exes is something terrible. Who'd want to be friends with ex-lover that hurt you? Not me.

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

I think about my old friends or aquaintances and wonder how they're doing ... being connected helps me find out how they are doing. that's all.

5. ubanichijioke profile image76
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Yes, i ve met many of my colleagues and former classmates, friends through facebook. I think it helps in one way or the other. Thanks