I guess mostly young girls would go for
1) Good Looks
3) Dressing Sense
4) Intelligence and Humor
5) Sweet and Sensitive Behavior, Compliments
Well, all I can say is that Anamika and I won't be competing for guys any time soon . My top five are as follows:
1) Respect for fellow living beings (especially me, if I'm to consider him)
4) A positive attitude
5) Shared goals
Looks are somewhere down there on the list -- but you don't necessarily have to have looks if you have these qualities...and if you have looks but DON'T have these qualities then you can forget about it. Money doesn't factor into my equation, but a good work ethic is important.
I'm using the term "girl" because of the way the question was posed, but I'm speaking in my opinion from a solid woman's perspective regardless of age:
1) Stability/Security: that includes his own income and basic needs so he's not a burden on the relationship.
2) Attention: A girl unnoticed will become an unhappy girl more sooner than later. This doesn't mean he needs to smother her, but noticing the changes she makes in her hair or a new dress are appreciated...because it usually has the guy in mind when she does it.
3) Honesty: girls want a guy who will be honest. It may even hurt but the respect for him will be there if he's tactful and honest.
4) Loyalty: younger girls who haven't been taught to treasure their bodies may overlook loyalty just to have someone, but those who take STDs seriously do not simply trust condoms to protect them physically and certainly not emotionally from a guy's cheating heart.
5) Humor: Girls also go through a lot in a changing and demanding world (as does guys), but a good sense of humor to help her lighten up can go a long way. A guy that can help pull her out of a mood swing without taking it personally is going to score big points in her emotional dept.
I'm not adding looks in my top five because I've experienced many of my friends and know of other relationships where beautiful women put looks on the back burner in lieu of a guy who had the five listed above. Sure, a gal like a guy that appeal to her but "many" (not all) women find ways to change the physical perception of a guy because she is so pleased with the other qualities.
by R. Anderson 5 years ago
What are the 10 things girls look for in a guy the most? Please Help ME! Girls?What are the things girls look for in guys when they want to date them? I know some like dress clean, be a gentleman, make her laugh, do nice things for her, but what about if you don't even really know her yet? What can...
by smbabygirl 8 years ago
what is up with guy jugding us girls on are look
by yshashikant 4 years ago
Ladies-Top 5 qualities you look for in a man?Gentleman-Top 5 qualities you look for in a lady?I was reading through some of the articles on the internet which details on the qualities a lady and a gentleman should have to impress the other sex. However, I m still confused because almost all of...
by ngureco 4 years ago
How Do Ugly Guys Get Gorgeous Girlfriends?
by Steven Escareno 6 years ago
Since I've been on hubpages and doing various research on movies that are fixing to come out and such, I noticed something highly strange that I never thought of before until now. Online, I notice all these users on imdb, yahoo, superherohype and all these other sites that I get resources...
by TheAshleyDaily 5 years ago
Why do the ones who like us have the wrong body and face?!!Does it ever seem that the ones who posses the intellectual, character qualities, we want, lack in the body shape and cute face department????
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|