Top 5 things girls look for in boys/guys (including looks) ?
I guess mostly young girls would go for
1) Good Looks
3) Dressing Sense
4) Intelligence and Humor
5) Sweet and Sensitive Behavior, Compliments
so guys who have no looks or money are ruled out ?
Well, all I can say is that Anamika and I won't be competing for guys any time soon . My top five are as follows:
1) Respect for fellow living beings (especially me, if I'm to consider him)
4) A positive attitude
5) Shared goals
Looks are somewhere down there on the list -- but you don't necessarily have to have looks if you have these qualities...and if you have looks but DON'T have these qualities then you can forget about it. Money doesn't factor into my equation, but a good work ethic is important.
I'm using the term "girl" because of the way the question was posed, but I'm speaking in my opinion from a solid woman's perspective regardless of age:
1) Stability/Security: that includes his own income and basic needs so he's not a burden on the relationship.
2) Attention: A girl unnoticed will become an unhappy girl more sooner than later. This doesn't mean he needs to smother her, but noticing the changes she makes in her hair or a new dress are appreciated...because it usually has the guy in mind when she does it.
3) Honesty: girls want a guy who will be honest. It may even hurt but the respect for him will be there if he's tactful and honest.
4) Loyalty: younger girls who haven't been taught to treasure their bodies may overlook loyalty just to have someone, but those who take STDs seriously do not simply trust condoms to protect them physically and certainly not emotionally from a guy's cheating heart.
5) Humor: Girls also go through a lot in a changing and demanding world (as does guys), but a good sense of humor to help her lighten up can go a long way. A guy that can help pull her out of a mood swing without taking it personally is going to score big points in her emotional dept.
I'm not adding looks in my top five because I've experienced many of my friends and know of other relationships where beautiful women put looks on the back burner in lieu of a guy who had the five listed above. Sure, a gal like a guy that appeal to her but "many" (not all) women find ways to change the physical perception of a guy because she is so pleased with the other qualities.
by R. Anderson5 years ago
What are the 10 things girls look for in a guy the most? Please Help ME! Girls?What are the things girls look for in guys when they want to date them? I know some like dress clean, be a gentleman, make her laugh, do...
by smbabygirl8 years ago
what is up with guy jugding us girls on are look
by ngureco4 years ago
How Do Ugly Guys Get Gorgeous Girlfriends?
by Derrick Bennett6 years ago
Do skinny guys look attractive in a tanktop?
by Dawn Michael18 months ago
What qualities make for a lasting marriage, with divorce rates at 60% including separation?
by Steven Escareno6 years ago
Since I've been on hubpages and doing various research on movies that are fixing to come out and such, I noticed something highly strange that I never thought of before until now. Online, I notice all these users...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.