jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Top 5 things girls look for in boys/guys (including looks) ?

1. shrek619 profile image60
    shrek619posted 6 years ago

Top 5 things girls look for in boys/guys (including looks) ?

2. Anamika S profile image58
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I guess mostly young girls would go for
    1) Good Looks
    2) Money
    3) Dressing Sense
    4) Intelligence and Humor
    5) Sweet and Sensitive Behavior, Compliments

3. shrek619 profile image60
    shrek619posted 6 years ago

@Anamika S
    so guys who have no looks or money are ruled out ?

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Well, all I can say is that Anamika and I won't be competing for guys any time soon tongue. My top five are as follows:

1) Respect for fellow living beings (especially me, if I'm to consider him)
    2) Intelligence
    3) Maturity
    4) A positive attitude
    5) Shared goals

Looks are somewhere down there on the list -- but you don't necessarily have to have looks if you have these qualities...and if you have looks but DON'T have these qualities then you can forget about it. Money doesn't factor into my equation, but a good work ethic is important.

5. Angel709 profile image61
    Angel709posted 6 years ago

I'm using the term "girl" because of the way the question was posed, but I'm speaking in my opinion from a solid woman's perspective regardless of age:

1) Stability/Security: that includes his own income and basic needs so he's not a burden on the relationship.
    2) Attention: A girl unnoticed will become an unhappy girl more sooner than later. This doesn't mean he needs to smother her, but noticing the changes she makes in her hair or a new dress are appreciated...because it usually has the guy in mind when she does it.
    3) Honesty: girls want a guy who will be honest. It may even hurt but the respect for him will be there if he's tactful and honest.
    4) Loyalty: younger girls who haven't been taught to treasure their bodies may overlook loyalty just to have someone, but those who take STDs seriously do not simply trust condoms to protect them physically and certainly not emotionally from a guy's cheating heart.
    5) Humor: Girls also go through a lot in a changing and demanding world (as does guys), but a good sense of humor to help her lighten up can go a long way. A guy that can help pull her out of a mood swing without taking it personally is going to score big points in her emotional dept. 

I'm not adding looks in my top five because I've experienced many of my friends and know of other relationships where beautiful women put looks on the back burner in lieu of a guy who had the five listed above.  Sure, a gal like a guy that appeal to her but "many" (not all) women find ways to change the physical perception of a guy because she is so pleased with the other qualities.

working