jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the 10 things girls look for in a guy the most? Please Help ME! Girls?

1. R. Anderson profile image85
    R. Andersonposted 6 years ago

What are the 10 things girls look for in a guy the most? Please Help ME! Girls?

What are the things girls look for in guys when they want to date them? I know some like dress clean, be a gentleman, make her laugh, do nice things for her, but what about if you don't even really know her yet? What can I do to get her to notice me more? Thanks!

2. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 6 years ago

Show interest in others as well as animals .
    Find diferent things to do on a date like a canoe ride if near water & a picnic.
    Ask her about herself & really listen .
    Be genuine ,
    Try not to swear .. thats a start anyway

3. Rooskaya profile image48
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

There are a lot of things-

Just be yourself.
    Maintain your decency and be modest.
    Have your own views.
    Respect her, be courteous.
    Of course, decent, clean look add to your personality.
    Don't speak for too long on your mobile.
    Additionally, you may praise her for anything that appeals to you.

Goodluck!!!!!

4. clintonb profile image57
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Be yourself..be a gentleman..be sweet..be well dressed..and smell good..tats like a girl secret..smile listen to her..and dont talk more..let her talk big_smile

5. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

I think a guy should be courteous and chivalrous when he interacts with any lady or girl. Such a guy is easily noticed for sure.

6. R. Anderson profile image85
    R. Andersonposted 6 years ago

That is all good advice. I will probably try not to talk as much and just let her have what she likes instead of me being so selfish sometimes. Thanks I think you solved my problem. Most of this stuff I knew already, but I dont think I let girls talk enough or control enough of the relationship. That's something I can really work on then. Thanks again!

7. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

R. Anderson,

If you want a girl to notice you, be confident. Not full of yourself, just show her that you have things under control. You could do this by choosing your words carefully when you're asking her out. If you see a girl sitting in a restaurant laughing with a girlfriend, you might walk up and say something about how you noticed she was having a great time, and how you'd like to make sure she has another fun-filled day or night when you take her out. Put your business card on the table and smile, then walk away holding your head high. How can she help but notice you then?

Good luck,
    LIsa

working