jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

My friend recently introduced me to a guy who is much older than me. He's really

1. jennoel28 profile image61
    jennoel28posted 6 years ago

My friend recently introduced me to a guy who is much older than me. He's really not my type.

Last week I met this guy that a friend of mine introduced me to. We talked for a while  at his apartment and after my friend went back downstairs to her apartment, this guy and I decided to talk more. And I began to feel weird at first because of his next response, which was "If you love me and want to be with me, you will have to give me some good head (meaning he wanted me to give himoral sex). I didn't know what to think of this and I didn't want to break my morals and my faith in god is very strong.  I was up all night thinking whether or not this was the right choice for me.What do u say?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Omg are you serious.......he is a NUT and he doesn't think highly of you at all!!! Especially if he chose to use the I love you smooze to finagle and  reel you in.  If I were you I would keep my distance.  You have no idea what he is capable of after that tactic.  Keep entertaining him and he will start to believe you're jus as crazy a him.

3. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

Never talk to him again. Sounds like a sleazy guy.

4. happychappyjb profile image59
    happychappyjbposted 6 years ago

Ditch him. Find yourself a good one. If you cant wait till you get a good one... Be yourself. Some one will see the good in you.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Run, run really fast from this guy.  Sounds very creepy to me and you might even be in danger.  Stay away!!

6. Allen Williams profile image83
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

Just one question, were you pouring him a beer at the time?  If so he might have been referring to the head on the beer.

Ok, that was a long shot.  Sounds to me like he doesn't have much respect for a woman, or from my impression of you, a lady.  It could be that he doesn't mean to be disrespectful but is too dumb to know better.  Either way, no respect, or just too dumb, it sounds like it is not the way you wish to be treated so I would say don't see him anymore.  There are decent men out there that would be very happy to treat you like a lady.  Don't settle for someone that is not a gentleman.

7. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Never underestimate a woman's instinct. Your instinct is telling you to ignore and flee from the guy  because this one do not deserves you. Trust your instinct, girl!

8. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

well at least he made it clear right from the start that you need to walk away.

9. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Dud, if you don't like him just be straight with him about it, don't waste the guy's time making him think there is something there that isn't

working