jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How should I ask a girl out?

1. profile image50
    Mr VanderHookposted 6 years ago

How should I ask a girl out?

2. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Be confident in your ability to win her over; do it online or in person.  The key is confidence in yourself, showing your attraction to her (her mind at first, don't move too fast), etc.  Good luck!  smile

3. stars439 profile image75
    stars439posted 6 years ago

Good question. Tell her she is beautiful, and that if it will not offend her, you would be so very happy, and over joyed if she would share an evening with you at a nice restaurant . 

If you manage to have a date with her, treat her wonderful, and always treat her wonderful , and with respect.

God Bless You, And Everyone That You Love.

4. profile image50
    Mr VanderHookposted 6 years ago

Thank u guys u might have just gotten me a girlfriend big_smile

5. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Just say, "hey, you want to go out sometime?  And by that I mean, I am asking you out on a date, yes no, maybe"

If she said no, just laugh and say "oh, you suck, man, alright, take it easy.  FYI I only ask a girl out once, so you already lost your chance." and leave it at that.

Although sometime reverse psychology work with some very hot girls (Don't know why, don't care about why) So when you say "FYI I only ask a girl out once, so you already lost your chance." there is a small chance she might grow some interest in you and that might be enough for you to make her your girl.

6. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Ask by making a phone call, but if you dare not, ask by sending an email....LOL

working