What one quality do you wish you had that you believe would improve your life ?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)
  1. How To Hub profile image58
    How To Hubposted 12 years ago

What one quality do you wish you had that you believe would improve your life ?

Is there one quality that you are trying to achieve , maybe patience or be more loving etc ?

2. chuckbl profile image68
    chuckblposted 12 years ago

I really, really, REALLY wish that I could teleport. Travelling is boring and the bain of my existence!

3. yols-a profile image57
    yols-aposted 12 years ago

over bold face attitude so when you encounter strong personalities you are not moved just as they are not.But remind you this just not say you are but it will redown to your benefit

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 12 years ago

I tend to be pretty laid back.  I often wish I was more driven, more type A - instead of a B-

5. Steve Orion profile image60
    Steve Orionposted 12 years ago

To feel more motivated in my life to achieve the goals I want.

6. pelt545 profile image40
    pelt545posted 12 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5805233_f260.jpg

I would like to be more confident so that I can improve my social skills, get a better job, etc.

7. Seek-n-Find profile image72
    Seek-n-Findposted 12 years ago

Good question!  I think it would be cool if I NEVER worried about anything.  I don't want to be careless, but worrying does not do any good, as far as I'm concerned.  I don't think I tend to worry often, but every little ounce of worry is just something I could do without.  I must say I like chuckbi's answer a lot too...if that is a choice...I would teleport, too.  No more driving in the snow and think how much I could save on gas!  :-)

8. katrinaB profile image58
    katrinaBposted 12 years ago

the power to no what someone is thinking finally no more bf drama and if someone is talking bout me behind my back i'll no school would be a whole lot more eisier if i new what the answers in my teachers head was

9. Naomi's Banner profile image71
    Naomi's Bannerposted 12 years ago

The ability to not take things so personal and just let them go.  I'm way too intense sometimes.

10. zzron profile image59
    zzronposted 12 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4168717_f260.jpg

Having a lot of money would definitely improve my life and make it easier for me to improve the lives of others.

11. Leanna McCarthy profile image59
    Leanna McCarthyposted 12 years ago

Courage. That or the ability to turn invisible.

12. anupma profile image66
    anupmaposted 12 years ago

Of course patience, sometimes I become so impatient. And this really affects our way of thinking and leave a negative impact on our personality.

13. Melissa-Chavez profile image59
    Melissa-Chavezposted 12 years ago

I kinda wish i was more out-going. 'Im usually so shy i feel i miss out on a lot of things.

14. litsabd profile image66
    litsabdposted 12 years ago

If I could just give more credit to me. Stop making life easier for others and start doing things for me.

15. edhan profile image38
    edhanposted 12 years ago

Express the love message to everyone so we all can live happily together as a community of friends. Let there be no war but peace.

16. profile image0
    Princess Pittposted 12 years ago

Peace of mind. The moment you attained that....all the good things follow, because you will have understanding.....and through it, you'll have the right actions...and the right attitude.

17. ikechiawazie profile image60
    ikechiawazieposted 12 years ago

I beleive one quality that would improve my life is my abily to be unbiased in any situation; making fair and sound judgements.

18. smilingjimdickson profile image60
    smilingjimdicksonposted 12 years ago

I'd like to be more considerate. I don't consider other peoples problems enough at the moment and I tend to ignore the fact that they have problems as well as me. Got to do something about this and soon!!!

19. cheatlierepeat profile image81
    cheatlierepeatposted 12 years ago

I wish I wasn't such a push over at times. I will put up with a lot instead of rocking the boat. It's nice to be liked but you often get walked over if you are like this with the wrong people. I'm kind of a door-mat but luckily the people I have close to me now dont take advantage of that smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)