jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Are lesbian relationships more emotionally charged than heterosexual or gay male

1. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Are lesbian relationships more emotionally charged than heterosexual or gay male relationships?

Given that women are emotional creatures, is it a gigantic leap to think that lesbian relationships are probably more emotionally charged?

2. vcoburn profile image59
    vcoburnposted 6 years ago

I've never had an lesbian relationship but I would think so. Men just don't connect with a womans needs like I think another woman would.  In my experience men make you feel needy and reaching for more attention all the time. Just how hard is it to show feelings or give someone a back rub sometimes.

3. iviskei profile image75
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

Hmm....interesting question. I would think so, just factoring in PMS and whatnot. Come to think of it, being in a lesbian relationship might be really scary. O.o

4. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I would think that they are because women tend to express their feelings and are more willing than most to talk about them also. Never been in this type of relationship so I cannot speak from experience.

Maybe someone who has been in a heterosexual and lesbian relationship will come by and let us know the truth.

5. bonnieinpixels profile image56
    bonnieinpixelsposted 6 years ago

I absolutely disagree. I think that the gender of a person has nothing to do with how emotionally mature a person is. I've been in a number of relationships with women who had less passion and communication skills than a dead cat. That being said, I've also been friends with many heterosexual and homosexual males that have had more drama than Jersey Shore.

It's really more of who each person in the pair is as an individual and where they stand with emotional growth and expression.

6. Briana Faye profile image75
    Briana Fayeposted 6 years ago

It's not a gigantic leap at all to think lesbian relationships might be more emotional.  I do think it has a lot to do with the emotional capabilities of each individual, however generally speaking two women carry a lot of emotions.  I also think that women are able to be much more in tune with one another's emotions and that just makes it so much more intense. 

P.s I love the picture.

7. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

No, Men have just as much emotions as women do. We are all human after all. We all feel and we all are equipped to bring everything needed to the table in order to strengthen a relationship.

1. profile image59
      Christafayeposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I agree im feminine and emotional and i care alot i am married to a woman thou but i think if i was and really truly think i am gay cause i want to have sex with a man to see if its me but im a fem crossdresser and very gurly