jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the one thing you detest the most in your partner?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What is the one thing you detest the most in your partner?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Absolutely nothing.  I would not be married to him if there was something I detested in him.  Can we drive each other crazy? - certainly at times.  But we have a great deal of respect for each other so while there may be a quirk or two in each one of us, nothing could cause me to detest him.

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Detest is a strong word.  If I detested anything he wouldn't be my partner.  smile

4. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

My partner is an opposite of me...we respect our differences because we know we complement each other....without him I am just a half:)

5. creativebutterfly profile image61
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Don't have one at the moment but the one thing I detested was that he would always be late and take forever to get ready.   I learned to tell him a different time so that we were not late for events  smile

6. xethonxq profile image66
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

When she expects me to do things her way and doesn't consider that my way is okay too.

7. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I agree with our friends detested is a very strong world...we can always work a way out so things get done and we need to be tolerant of the being we love's differences.
    I just don't even want to think about it because I prefer to do positive thinking.
    Here it is: my spouse is more fair and supportive of his wife and family when it comes to his relatives' attitude.
    I guess a lot of people have to deal with that.
    And: my spouse is more determined and on schedule when it comes to issues regarding me!

8. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I do agree with Faceless...............

He is my husband of many years.........I do not detest him.

There are minor things that sometimes irritate me, a few things that make me
    think.........here we go, again.

I "hate" it when my hubby tries to have a 'mathematical' conversation.   He just can not calculate numbers, equations, fractions or decimals in his head quickly enough...........he can count his money,.........but he can't  do mathematical equations in his head.............he should stay out of the quick paced financial conversations.

working