jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is that possible to satisfy all in our life??????????

1. khdijan profile image58
    khdijanposted 6 years ago

Is that possible to satisfy all in our life??????????

2. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

You're not going to satisfy everyone all the time.  You'll always disappoint somebody.  The person you should focus on satisfying is yourself.

3. moonfairy profile image77
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I agree with lovelife08...you can't possibly satisfy everyone all the time because eventually there is nothing left for you. I learned that lesson the hard way and was always giving to everyone else but myself. I learned to say NO (instead of yes when I really meant no) and it has made all the difference.

4. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I also agree with the two answers given so far. Pleasing yourself is the hardest thing to do sometimes, but usually the people we are trying to satisfy are the people we care about. And if they care about us as much as we care about them then making ourselves happy will make them happy...for us. That's how I try to look at it anyway :-)

5. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Not at all. That is entirely impossible. Someone will have to be let down and depressed at some point. There are too many factors in life messing with the situations for every situation to be on someone's good side and satisfy them.

6. Ana Teixeira profile image81
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

In portuguese there is a saying "Não se pode agradar a Gregos e a Troianos" , translating to "You can't please both the Greeks and the Trojans". Meaning it's impossible to satisfy everybody. The real worry should be pleasing yourself!  If you know who you are and are happy about it.. then the people who love you should be too!

working