jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If your man was balding would you rather him wear a toupee or shave it all off ?

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

If your man was balding would you rather him wear a toupee or shave it all off ?

2. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

Shave it all off.....a tupee is embarressing.

3. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I think a bald head is very attractive on a man; so my vote is to shave it all off. This is probably difficult for some men, because they equate balding with aging--but there are women who actually find bald men desirable!!!

4. Evylyn Rose profile image79
    Evylyn Roseposted 6 years ago

That depends. Some men look hot with a shaved head. Others, not as much. Shaved or not, I would never want a man that I was with (dating or otherwise) to wear a toupee. They are fake and imply that that the man would rather be fake than honest.

5. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

Shave it all off! No doubt. Toupee's are not often subtle.

6. calico Stark profile image60
    calico Starkposted 6 years ago

It depends on how bald.  If there is nothing on top and there is just hair wrapped around  the sides, definitely shave it  all off! And if you are as white as snow, a tan wouldn't hurt either.

7. Sheila Lee profile image61
    Sheila Leeposted 6 years ago

Definitely shave it off. No toupee. Yuck.

8. prism3x profile image37
    prism3xposted 6 years ago

I don't think a man balding would have to shave it all off but just the top if it is very sparse.  To shave it all is not becoming on all men.  Do not like a tupee!