jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Women: What does your partner do that makes you feel Certain and Significant in

1. BizGenGirl profile image88
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Women: What does your partner do that makes you feel Certain and Significant in your relationship?

Significant - feeling important, special, necessary and worthy of your partners love and positive attention

Certain - feeling confident that your relationship with your partner is stable, enduring and good for you, and not feeling like the relationship could fall apart at any moment.

What does your partner do that makes you feel Certain and Significant with them?

2. jeyaramd profile image75
    jeyaramdposted 6 years ago

As a guy; I cannot really tell you what I do to make my spouse feel significant in our relationship. My intention is not so much to make her feel special or important. I just love her and it radiates in the time we are together. I look into her eyes and I listen to her. These are every day things that speak to the heart. I do not deliberately plan to do things to make her feel special. I do things; because I don't know how not to do things for her. I love doing things for her; and by doing so; I am making myself happy. To love is to place one's happiness in the happiness of another.

With my employer; I do things to make sure they feel important. I always consult with my boss and ensure that they feel that their ideas are important. However, with my spouse; I like to hear her opinions and share my thoughts with her. The end result is that we both feel significant in each other's lives. It is not that we plan to do so deliberately. I think love has a way of creeping up on us when we least expect. Its a natural and organic process. Great question. If you truly love someone; you will naturally be drawn towards doing good to your spouse. Its not so much that you have a spouse who has low self esteem. And she needs to be reminded of why she is so important. Cards, kisses and hugs say alot. We don't think; I am hugging her so she knows that she is important. Its an organic relationship. Great question. Thanks.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

He treats me so well and shows me through his actions that he really cares about.  He lets me go first, he helps me, he lends me his coat when I am cold, he will turn the heat on and sweat just so I am not cold, he defends me, he protects me, he talks to me (really talks), he feels bad when I am sick, he knows when I am down and asks me whats wrong, he respects my standards and convictions, he is always there for me.......the list could go on and on!  I have such a great boyfriend!  I care for him so very much!

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

When watching movies together, he doesn't sit in his normal comfortable chair. When he lays with me on the bed with his head on my stomach, legs or chest. When he makes me dinner, which is quite often. He likes cooking for me and he is a wonderful cook. When he kisses me sweetly. Not peck kissing.

working