What are the 5 most important things to know about someone that you were interested in dating?
1. Do they like their parents 2. Do they have a job 3. Do they have a criminal record 4. Are they still married 5. Are they educated
Are they interested in dating you?
Are they single?
Do they have kids?
Where do they live?
How do they treat their mother?
1) is the interest reciprocal?
2) do they have ambition?
3) are they intelligent?
4) are they witty?
5) are they nice?
1. Are they really what you want or is it just a stupid crush?
2. Are they interested in you?
3. Do you both have anything in common?
4. Do you both share the same beliefs?
5. Is that other person dependable?
1) Is he single?
2) Is he emotionally available?
3) Is he genuinely interested in me?
4) Does he have a happy/easygoing nature?
5) Will he treat me right?
First, I'd want to know if they are emotionally unstable or not, and I suppose the other 5 things would be the basics, like: if they have kids, are they in a relationship, do they prefer short-term flings or long-term relationships, where do they work, do they do illegal drugs, etc. But regardless, mental stability is a must for me, especially after some of the nutjobs I have run across in the past.
I can't speak for others and have not read their comments, so here goes:
1. Do I feel chemistry with them when I am with them?
2. Do they lead a productive life?
3. Are they free of past romantic entanglements that would keep their heart?
4. Do they share some common interests with me?
5. Do they live within a reasonable distance from me so that we can see each other
often and get to know each other up close and personal?
Ooh, I love your answers. I know who to call on when I start dating again!(lol) Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful core values that cut to the heart of who people really are. We may have to compile these answers and publish a little dating guide or something.
by Justin Aptaker 5 years ago
What are the most important things you want people to remember about you after you are gone?If you could attend your own funeral, what would you want to hear people saying about you? If people only remembered one thing about you one hundred years from now, what would you want that to be? If someone...
by Vinodkpillai 6 years ago
What are the three most important things that women look for in a man?
by Kathleen Odenthal 4 years ago
What are the most important things to do to ensure a marriage works out?With staggering divorce rates, how can you create and help foster a healthy marriage in todays society?
by Ludivine 9 months ago
What are the 3 most important things you should ask a babysitter when you interview him/her?
by Michael Willis 8 years ago
Whether you are still a Bachelor or now married, what would you consider the most important thing you have/had to have?I would say for me it was...microwave, deep fryer, breath mints and a small pocket size "little black book."
by Wendy Iturrizaga 7 years ago
What are the most important things to consider when creating a website?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|