jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?

1. ananceleste profile image71
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to be in love with two people at the same time?

Or is it just an excuse to do it anyway.

2. sassydee profile image75
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

not in love maybe love two people at the same time for different reasons, but not in love no way!

3. registerdomains profile image65
    registerdomainsposted 6 years ago

Depends upon what you mean by 'love' is...You can love everyone in the earth at same time.

But romance has a slightly different. Its complected.

Romance = love + need for mate

'Need for mate' is a problem. Many does not like someone else comes to his/her territory. When you romance with someone, you are in his/her territory which he feels his/her own.

4. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

it's not a love, at one person maybe you really love him.
    and for the other, you really feel something different feeling from him, really different and that's make you think that you love him.
    something called unsatisfied feeling might be the causes when you got your heart split.

for the best answer, try and dig deeply your exactly feeling and define it.
    maybe the answer will not come easily

5. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Wow, what a great question.

Personally, there have been times in my life when I was in love with more than two women at the same time.

I am one of those dudes who loves being in love, and who loves giving and receiving love.

6. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

Love emerges out of the heart and thus it is  possible to love one person  truly at a time. If someone claims to be in  love with two people at a time, either he is lying or making fun of one of them for his own greed.

7. thoughtwoman profile image59
    thoughtwomanposted 6 years ago

I believe in several kinds of love, so if you are talking about romantic love, then I would have to say yes. What makes the difference is how you express that love. Do you share it or deny it? This is the harder part of the question in my mind.

8. Elena Konik profile image68
    Elena Konikposted 6 years ago

Many of us face different situations while being or looking for relationships... But some of them remain unknown and unexplained... Being in love with two people... What is it? And how to deal with it? let's try to get deep... read more

9. Levertis Steele profile image85
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

I suppose that this is debatable. If a person does not know what true love is, he/she would probably answer, "Yes." I believe that some people enjoy socializing with more than one person.

Christians believe that true love is of God who is not the author of confusion.

10. zanaworld profile image66
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

Yes!  It is possible to be in love with two people at the same time.

Why not, you can love two person for two different reasons.  I remember, my professor had two wives... and everyday the trio would always be together (or threegether) while shopping.

The first couldn't bear a child for him, and she suggested a second marriage.  And I have seen them always happy with each other's company...

11. unknown spy profile image71
    unknown spyposted 6 years ago

The answer is NO. It's like being in two places at the same time smile

working