jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do women think it is wrong for happily married, and monogamous, men to admir

1. GA Anderson profile image83
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

Why do women think it is wrong for happily married, and monogamous, men to admire a beautiful women?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure women think it's wrong. The problem most have is when their men are oggling women in front of them. From what I hear women also admire other women's beauty.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I don't think it is wrong in fact my husband may quietly point out someone to me. I have no problem with it.  It isn't as if he is asking her out.  Women who do think it is wrong are insecure - that is assuming the man is just admiring and not making lewd comments or gestures.

4. colpolbear profile image97
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

Women who think that way are usually just a bit insecure.  They might also feel offended.  If you think about it, it's like you're making your woman out to not be enough.  Then again, this is only a misunderstanding (assuming you think she's enough.)  In reality, I would just not worry about it and try to do what makes the both of you most happy.  If you need to look at other woman, (for whatever reason) don't do it while she or anyone else you know is around.

5. seekingaffair profile image66
    seekingaffairposted 5 years ago

Every women want to be loved and the fighting for the leadership is the another war for the place under the sun. That's why women are afraid of mens' freedom and independence.

working