jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Could you share with the rest of us the ultimate pick-up line you've ever heard

1. thesingernurse profile image80
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

Could you share with the rest of us the ultimate pick-up line you've ever heard from a guy or girl?

2. epigramman profile image71
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

......well ..... I would only sing for a nurse as pretty as you ...........
    (lake erie time 4:05pm ontario canada)

3. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

watched a man walk up to a woman in a bar and say,.... "i came here to F**K, fight, or play marbles,... and i dont have any marbles,... that only leaves two options,... what you wana do?"

kid you not,.... and funnier still,.... it worked,.... she left with him!

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

My friend once approached a girl in a club, and said 'I've lost my number, can I have yours?' sounds lame, but it actually worked.

Another friend of mine, a girl was approached by a bloke in a club and he said: 'Hey darling, do you want to me rock your world?' that didn't work, he got a glassful of vodka in his face.

I remember seeing a guy in a club, who went round asking all the girls if they could teach him to dance, they all said no. But then the next girl called her friend over, who was a gay man, and said that she could teach him, the man politely declined and walked away with a red face haha!

5. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

I was at a Pub and this guy approcahed me...saying: "Hey, you might me asked to leave the Pub soon" On asking why, he said: "Cuz, You're making other gals look bad.. smile

6. smzclark profile image59
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

'How do you feel about coming back with us and having some fun with my wife and I',...or something along those lines.

7. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 6 years ago

When my son was a senior in high school, we were walking back to the car after the ring ceremony (you know the rings you pay a fortune for so they can get lost).. Any way a very attractive young lady approached my son and asked to see his ring. She remarked it was very pretty. His reply was."Thank you, but not as pretty as you."

She was very surprised. I was impressed. I did not date much because I had trouble getting past hello.

8. executivecatering profile image81
    executivecateringposted 5 years ago

I've been told loads of pick up lines in the past but engaging in a story that provokes a response is much more effective.

I wrote a hub on the subject listing pretty much everything I discovered over the years, check it out if you have time http://executivecatering.hubpages.com/h … lines-line

the hub also includes pick up lines closer to the end that I think you will find interesting or at least I hope you will, good question though :-)