jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why are the majority of questions asked here by women?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

Why are the majority of questions asked here by women?

2. silvershark profile image45
    silversharkposted 6 years ago

Because women have the most questions here, I guess.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

According to one steady I read women purchase 75% of all dating and relationship advice books. Men are more likely to purchase "How to books" that deal with making money, building or repairing things. Apparently most men either think they have relationships down or they would rather go with the flow. In fact it was said more men are likely to purchase a book on "How to pick up women" than a book on "How to make a relationship last".

4. TinyTinajp profile image79
    TinyTinajpposted 6 years ago

I suppose it goes back to the asking for directions question, where a woman is more likely to stop and ask where a man thinks he knows what he is doing. But this can't be true for all men and women, just some people are stubborn!

5. simichacko profile image53
    simichackoposted 6 years ago

Women are intelligent and clearing doubts is the best way of learning and getting knowledge.

6. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

Asking comes more natural to women. Men are perceived to have the answers or are expected to know the answers, while women do not have any limiting sex-based stereotypes of that nature.

Studies have also shown that women speak, on average, 25,000 words per day, whereas men speak, perhaps 10,000. Maybe this is the answer you seek. :0)

7. padmendra profile image47
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

The majority of questions asked by women revolves  around few things such as relations, difficulties in love relations, how to handle certain situations in life and sexual advices etc.